40+ Years Serving Kansas & Missouri
If you've been injured due to someone else's negligence, time is of the essence in making sure that they are held accountable for their actions. Mayer & Rosenberg, P.C., has provided clients in Kansas and Missouri with high-quality legal services for over 40 years. We are committed to excellence and to obtaining maximum compensation on our clients' behalf. From living expenses to work duties, life keeps going no matter what injuries you've sustained. Don’t let your personal injury disrupt your health, well-being, and peace of mind. Allow us to fight for the recovery damages you deserve.
Why Choose Us?
- We offer free case evaluations to get you started.
- We don't get paid unless we win your case.
- We provide solutions that fit your unique needs.
Call for a Free Consultation!
Whether you’re suffering from car accident injuries or physical harm endured while on the job, our skilled legal team can aggressively stand up for you when you put Mayer & Rosenberg, P.C. on your side. Trust our insightful knowledge and guided counsel to steer your case in the right direction. It’s our goal to achieve the most favorable outcome for your personal injury matters, and we are committed to going above and beyond in order to do just that. You don’t even have to pay a dime until we win!
They were so helpful with my questions!
Our case was settled far beyond our expectations!
- Our Seasoned Legal Team is backed by over 40 years of combined experience.
- We provide complimentary, obligation-free consultations to all of our clients.
- We take a thorough, individualized approach to the cases we handle.
- We execute old-fashioned research and preparation for each and every case.
- We work on a contingency-fee basis. You don't pay a Dime unless we win!
As highly esteemed injury attorneys in the local area, Mayer & Rosenberg, P.C., is a traditional law firm that takes an old-fashioned approach to guarantee thorough preparation and research. This provides us with the necessary tools to effectively advocate on your behalf. In an effort to maintain high degrees of trust and confidence with the clients we serve, our team handles cases one-by-one. It’s crucial that we have the best mutual understanding of available facts and evidence, to ensure we’re on the same page in terms of what to present to the courts.