When Compensation Is Critical
Nothing tests your peace of mind like a serious injury. One minute your life is on track, then suddenly you are unable to earn a living, and the bills keep coming, and you hurt.
When injuries are the result of negligence or carelessness, the law permits the person who was wronged to sue for compensation. This righting of wrongs — the legal word for a wrong is a tort — is what the attorneys at Mayer & Rosenberg, P.C., serving both Kansas and Missouri, are all about.
Our goal is to obtain maximum compensation for your recovery, in the shortest amount of time. Our knowledge of the law, on the books and as decided in cases just like yours, allows us to be confident of your success.
Familiar with Every Kind of Injury and Accident
We can help you in many kinds of situations:
- If you were hurt because the driver of a motor vehicle was negligent
- If you were hurt because a critical product failed (product liability)
- If you fell or were otherwise injured on someone else's property (premises liability)
- If you were hurt on the job (workers' compensation)
- If your injuries were catastrophic or disabling
- If a family member was injured, and that injury resulted in death
Hurt in a Car Accident or On the Job? Call Us.
Our firm welcomes inquiries, offering free initial consultations to discuss your injuries and your case. In addition, our Kansas City personal injury lawyers charge no fees until we succeed for you — so there is no risk in calling us at 816-892-4675, or dropping us a line.
We are located near the south end of Ward Parkway. Languages: English and Spanish