Insurance Companies Are Not on Your Side
A workers' compensation claim involves more than just filling out and submitting a form. You may think you can handle a work comp application on your own - you may actually be overconfident. If you do not properly complete and submit the application your claim may be denied. A denial could result in a total loss of benefits, jeopardizing your right to receive compensation in the future. On the other hand, your claim could be accepted, but the insurance company may seek to minimize a settlement. These are just a few reasons you need a workers' compensation attorney in Kansas City on your side.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
For more information or to schedule an appointment with an experienced Kansas City personal injury attorney to discuss your work-related injury, contact us today.
Call (816) 307-0056 today.
- Our Seasoned Legal Team is backed by over 40 years of combined experience.
- We provide complimentary, obligation-free consultations to all of our clients.
- We take a thorough, individualized approach to the cases we handle.
- We execute old-fashioned research and preparation for each and every case.
- We work on a contingency-fee basis. You don't pay a Dime unless we win!
Mayer & Rosenberg, P.C. They were so helpful with my questions!
Mayer & Rosenberg, P.C. Our case was settled far beyond our expectations!