Personal Injury Lawyer St. Louis
If you or someone you care about sustain an injury that was caused by the careless or negligent actions of another person, you need to speak to an attorney today. You may be entitled to compensation, and the team at Mayer & Rosenberg, P.C. is ready to help you get it. Our knowledgeable and experienced team will investigate what happened, work with insurance carriers, and move to secure the compensation you deserve. Call us when you need a personal injury attorney.
Personal injuries can lead to major expenses
A personal injury civil case arises when someone is injured or becomes ill due to the careless or negligent actions of another individual, company, or entity. These cases arise in many different ways.
- Vehicle Accidents: For the latest reporting year in Missouri, there were 153,422 vehicle crashes. Out of those, there were 923 fatalities and 57,270 injuries. In many cases, these crashes were caused by impaired driving, distracted driving, traffic infractions, and more. These could lead to a personal injury lawsuit, particularly if the insurance carriers do not offer a fair settlement.
- Workplace Incidents/Construction Accidents: All employers have a duty to ensure their workers are reasonably safe from expected hazards. Work injuries should be covered by workers’ compensation insurance, but there are times when a claim is denied, or an injured worker is not offered a fair settlement.
- Defective Products: The government website that tracks current recalls in the country shows us that there are many products on the market that can cause harm to consumers. This could be due to a poor design, manufacturing error, or problems with the product’s label.
- Medical Errors: Medical mistakes are the third leading cause of death in the US, according to Johns Hopkins researchers. Each year, these mistakes injure millions of people who are left with major medical expenses as a result. Some common medical errors include misdiagnosis, delayed treatment, medication mix-ups, infections, surgical mistakes, birth injuries, etc.
- Slip And Fall Incidents/Premises Injuries: Property owners have a duty to keep invitees and licensees safe from harm on their premises. Slip and fall injuries are common, as are injuries due to poor property maintenance, inadequate security, and more.
- Dog Bites: There are more than 4.5 million dog bites each year in the US, and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) says that one in five dog bite victims needs medical care at the hospital.
Let us help you get the compensation you deserve
If you or someone you love has been injured due to the negligent or careless actions of another person, you need to seek legal assistance as soon as possible. You can count on the qualified St. Louis personal injury lawyers at Mayer & Rosenberg, P.C. to thoroughly investigate your case. Our goal is to secure the compensation you deserve, which could include:
- Coverage of medical expenses (past and future)
- Recovery of lost wages if you are unable to work
- Coverage of physical therapy
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Possible punitive damages against the negligent party
If you need a St. Louis personal injury attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or calling 816-941-8949.