Kansas City Toxic Torts Attorneys
Representing Victims of Dangerous Chemical Exposure
"Toxic torts" refer to litigation related to exposure to toxic substances such as dangerous chemicals or fumes.
Notorious toxic exposure injuries affecting large numbers of people have included:
- Lung damage or acquired allergies caused by cigarette smoke, either firsthand or secondhand
- Mesothelioma (a rare cancer of the lining of the lungs) triggered by exposure to asbestos at work or elsewhere
- Silicosis (a fibrotic condition of the lungs) caused by exposure to crystalline silica during sandblasting
- Popcorn lung disease affecting workers in microwave popcorn factories
- Adverse respiratory reactions to welding of stainless steel
- Illnesses caused by exposure to mold resulting from defective home construction methods
Let our team of Kansas City toxic torts lawyers help you get the compensation you need. Contact us today!
Get Legal Advice If You Have Suffered A Common Or Uncommon Toxic Exposure Injury
All of these examples have resulted in hundreds of thousands of settlements and verdicts. This means there are ample legal precedents in court records that can help new sufferers of these ailments. If you have developed any of the conditions above because of exposure to a toxic substance in Kansas or Missouri, Mayer & Rosenberg, P.C. on Ward Parkway invites you to contact us to discuss your case with an attorney.
Likewise, if you have suffered injury or deterioration of your health because of a unique, one-time toxic exposure incident, we are also interested in telling you how we can help. You may have suffered skin burns while driving a rental car with an antifreeze leak. You may have been exposed to toxic fumes in a workplace accident. In that case, you may be able to file an injury claim against a third party in addition to pursuing workers' compensation.
Schedule A Free Consultation With A Kansas City Toxic Torts Attorney
Our lawyers' years of experience, our no-nonsense approach and our respect for our clients are all good reasons to reach out to Mayer & Rosenberg, P.C.
We look forward to demonstrating how we can help you recover compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering through a toxic torts claim or lawsuit. Call today at (816) 307-0056 to get started.